[bt-devel] CVS Compile

Kevin Miller bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:21:14 -0600 (MDT)

I updated sword from cvs and all is well now.  Looks like the new
virtual methods for SetKey were added after the snapshot of sword
that I had.  I had assumed that since the snapshot worked with
beta1 it would still work with the current cvs--that's what I get
for assuming things :-).  Thanks for the tip Martin and sorry for
cluttering up everyone's mailboxes.

Kevin