[bt-devel] CVS Compile

Kevin Miller bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:42:33 -0600 (MDT)

First off I would like to apologize for what is probably a silly question,
but I would appreciate any help that can be offered.

I decided to grab the bibletime code from anon cvs and play around with it
to see if there was anything that I could do to help out with the project.
However when trying to compile the code from cvs I get the following
errors:

cswordkey.cpp: In method `const class QString CSwordKey::renderedText()':
cswordkey.cpp:42: no matching function for call to `SWModule::SetKey
(SWKey *&)'
/usr/local/sword/include/sword/swmodule.h:127: candidates are: char
SWModule::SetKey(const SWKey &)

The same error pops up numerous other places even if I get past the ones
in cswordkey.cpp.  I tried deleting my tree and starting over and still
get the same results.  I compiled the 1.0beta1 code fine however.  I doubt
that this is a problem in the tree as with 1.0 so close to release I am
sure that this would have been caught by now.  So any ideas what I could
be doing wrong, or what may be wrong with my environment/system.  Any and
all help would me greatly appreciated.

Kevin Miller