[bt-devel] Problem doing CVS Commit

Luke Mauldin bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:40:30 -0500

Hi, I am very sorry for committing the patch while in message freeze.  I did
add two messages, one in tooltipdef.h and one in whatsthisdef.h  They are
both help for the button I added.  Again I am very sorry.  When is the 1.0
release suppose to be released?  And when does the actual code freeze start?

Luke