[bt-devel] status of development

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:10:22 -0400

Thank you Joachim!  I just went there and already it's proving to
be extremely useful.  Now maybe I'll be able to figure out why the
apply button does not work (I've traced the function using gdb and everything
seems to be in order....I just can't figure out what is going on, but I'll
get it.)

Chris