[bt-devel] cervisia

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 20:51:37 -0400

Looks like our commands are the same.  I can work with cvs as the second
command shows.
I may have broken somthing, when I attempted to load kdevelop on mandrake 7.2
last week, I know it has upset the compiler.

I will retest when I get mandrake 8 installed.  Probably a few days.

Fred

------------
cd /home/fks00/Develop/Test/ && cvs -d
:ext:saalbach_fk@cvs.bibletime.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/bibletime checkout -P
bibletime
usw-pr-cvs.sourceforge.net: Connection refused
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)
[Exited with error]
cvs update -R -d -P 'acinclude.m4' 2>&1
cvs server: use `cvs add' to create an entry for acinclude.m4
[Finished]