[bt-devel] cvs instructions

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 05:56:20 -0400

cervisia starts up with my bibletime tree in the main window.
update results in this commmand

cvs update -R -d -P '.' 2>&1

checkout tab results in CVS checkout dialog

Repository line
  :ext:saalbach_fk@cvs.bibletime.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/bibletime
module line
  bibletime           but fetch list does not work
working directory line
   /home/fks00/Develop/Test/

Result

cd /home/fks00/Develop/Test/ && cvs -d
:ext:saalbach_fk@cvs.bibletime.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/bibletime checkout -P

usw-pr-cvs.sourceforge.net: Connection refused
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)
[Exited with error]

Fres