Re[2]: [bt-devel] bibletime cvs

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:14:25 -0800

Hello Joachim,

I thought it was to but when I tried to download the cvs tree wincvs
gives an abnormal termination for these directories. I think they were
under pics/highcolor.

Joachim Ansorg> Hi!

Joachim Ansorg> I thought i changed it already!

Joachim Ansorg> Doesn't ot work.

Joachim Ansorg> --Joachim

--
Best regards,