[bt-devel] Feature list

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:39:40 +0100

Hi all (especially Fred, Jeffrey and all other handbook writers)

I started a feature list in bibletime-2/bibletime/docs/development/FEATURES

I hope it's enough for you to start writing the handbook!
It's a version I wrote very fast, I'm sure there are lots of types :)
I think I'll add some things from time to time.

Please test BibleTime, try crazy things. We made lots of small improveents
and small functions (e.g. scrolling with the keyboard in the search result),
I do not remember all :)
Test it, I'm sure you'll find some.

Could all handbook writers please coordinate their efforts (either using
private mail or on this list) to get started?
I'd be glad if all helpers could get begin to write the handbook!

I'd suggest that a handbook-manager is chosen, he should write down the first
concept of the handbook and it's structure. And he should give everybody who
wants to help a part of the handbook.
Later he has to put it together.

Does anybody volunteer for this job?
Who's still volunteering for help?

If you have other ideas please send them to this list!

Thanks to all! I'm very very glad for all of you! Without your help BibleTime
would take another month longer.

BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de
BibleTime is an easy to use Bible study tool for KDE / Linux.