[bt-devel] optimizing

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:49:42 -0700

I'll look into doxygen.  I'd much rather do Javadoc-like comments, as
they might have a chance of being understood/updated by non-familiar
programmers that don't have the view tools, since Java is widely used.

Do the headers have to be commented, or just the .cpp files?

	Thanks for the suggestions.

Oh, there is a Traversable() call that you can make on a key and see if
it will let you ++, --, etc.  SWKeys are not traversable since they
encapsulate a word, and who knows what the next word is?  If it is the
next word in the module, then the ++ should be done on the module, but
an SWKey, by itself, does not know what to do with a ++.  I think all of
our other keys are traversable.  The new keys we talked about a while
back StrongsKey, etc. will also be traversable.  Hope that makes sence.

	-Troy.