[bt-devel] Handbook for version 1.0

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 13:24:13 -0500

Joachim
After playing around with the 'index.docbook' file I find that my version of
SuSE has a number of tooks for working on the docbook file.  It would be useful
to know which tools you use, and if a style sheet has been made to produce the
html version from docbook.  As I have not used these tools before I would
preferr to start with tools that someone else is using.

My first try parsing index.docbook using openjade indicated that all of the tags
were undefined, which indicates that I probably needed  to call a style sheet.

Also is the intent to convert all of the documentation so that the presented
version can be generated from docbook file?

Fred Saalbach