[bt-devel] Handbook for version 1.0

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:08:40 -0800

I can continue to work on the handbook, but only in English. :-)  What would
really be benificial is for the developers to write a real short description
of the new features that have been implemented.  That way, nothing gets
missed.

That's cool about Docbook, I guess I'll have to figure out how to get Gimp
working again to manipulate BT screenshots!

In His grace,
Jeff Hoyt

--
Jeffrey C. Hoyt