[bt-devel] Bt Documentation in DocBook

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:56:55 -0500

Today I finish converting the existing bibletime documentation to DocBook.  The
new version includes both the help dialog , the hand book and the installation
instructions.  These can all be compiled by running kdb2html on
./en/Documents/index.docbook

All of the documentation now in ./en/helpdialog and ./en/handbook are contained
within the new docbook bookset.  Once the team is satisified that placing all of
the documentation in one docbook set is the thing to do, ./en/helpdialog and
./en/handbook can be removed.  I would suggest that the makefiles don't need to
be created until the team is saatisified with the docbook set.

The readme describes the file naming convention that is used.  The HTML pages
for the help dialog have new names to conform with the naming convention.
Please look this over and post any comments you may have.

--
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach