[bt-devel] Fwd: RPM BibleTime 0.25 compiled on RedHat 7.0 ?

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:47:35 -0800

Hello Joachim,

I will try tomarrow to compile this package on redhat 6.2. It should
still run on 7.0 but the compiler is so increadibly broke. the actual
error says that kde can't link a small package and that qt and kde
were probably compiled with different compilers. Maybe I'll try to
update 7.0 tonight not sure. I'll keep you posted. sorry for the
delay.

Joachim Ansorg> Brook, is this possible?
Joachim Ansorg> Do you have RH 7?

Joachim Ansorg> I'd be very glad for your help!

Joachim Ansorg> --Joachim

Joachim Ansorg> ----------  Weitergeleitete Nachricht  ----------
Joachim Ansorg> Subject: RPM BibleTime 0.25 compiled on RedHat 7.0 ?
Joachim Ansorg> Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:26:14 +0100 (CET)
Joachim Ansorg> From: Petr Nemec <nemec2@kn.vutbr.cz>
Joachim Ansorg> To: info@bibletime.de

Joachim Ansorg> Good afternoon,

Joachim Ansorg> I have just one question about making a binary package of BibleTime on
Joachim Ansorg> RedHat 7.0. Is there any possibility to have these binaries from
Joachim Ansorg> you ?

Joachim Ansorg> Thank you for any answer.

Joachim Ansorg> Best regards

Joachim Ansorg> Petr NEMEC
Joachim Ansorg> --

--