[bt-devel] ThML

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:44:54 +0100

Chris,

am I right with my assumption that the frontends will not have to handle all
of the ThML tags due to the architecture of sword?

Would you have some wishes / suggestions for features you'd like to see in
bibletime which would help you with module creation?
Could you give us hints on how to implement ThML support? Are there traps we
should be aware of?

Martin