[bt-devel] Handbook

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:35:46 -0500

I have been preoccupied this week, I am in the process of bringing a project on
line and being reassigned to new supervision (and different responsibilities) at
the same time.  This means that I need to train a new project manager by the end
of the month.

I will take a look at the help dialogs (hopefully next week) and see If I can
improve them any.

**

If anyone wants to work on the hand book, please feel free to do so, You can
either send additions to the CVS, the BT mail list, or to me for incorperation.
I am not sure if the mail list will pass on attachments, that is somthing that
will need some experimenting.
**
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach