[bt-devel] Doc - Makefile problem continued - Hack fix

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:33:54 -0500

Martin

Today I tried creating a kde mini project with kdevelop 2.0, and
replacing the doc tree with our docs.  In this context, it seems to make
ok, and am_general.sh works fine too.

I am going to see if I can delete the directory that contains the sample
c code, my first try failed during make calling it a required directory.

I still have no clue why the existing document tree (bibletime-doc)will
not make.  Have not had any response from my query to the local user
group, however most of the members are on holiday until Jan 2, so this
is somewhat expected.

Fred Saalbach