[bt-devel] Documentation - Installation

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:36:37 +0100

I guess we won't include the installmgr in the rpm. People who want to use it
should compile it on their own. Hopefully the next version of BibleTime will
have an own installmgr-like function included. (any volunteer??)

It may be most interesting for people who have the sword cd (contains a
compiled version of installmgr)

> I have posted the updated en/install files (XML.docbook and html) for
> proofing.  Pay specal attention to the stuff on installmgr.  We need to
> decide if we are going to include it in the rpm or not, if not, I will
> add an explaination to that effect, if we provide it with the rpm, does
> that make gtk a requirement for the bibletime RPM?

Martin