[bt-devel] BT messages

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:13:47 +0100

> Hi all!  I have just finished going through whatsthisdef.h and
> tooltipdef.h. If anyone makes changes or add to these headers, please let
> me know.  Also, I am no going ot look for places in BT where messages are
> needed, but missing. If anyone is aware of places that this is the case,
> could you please let me know that also, so we don't miss anywhere?

Thanks Chris for your great work! You made an awesome lot of changes! Proves
how poor our german English is ;)

Well, looking through the application it would be nice if you could also take
a look at the visible widgets' names (e.g. labels, buttons etc.) -- I assume
they are spoiled too.

thanks again! You are a blessing to us!

Martin