[bt-devel] Bug Report

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 05:21:08 -0500

Using CVS of about 9:00 pm Dec 10

When opening lexicons, several of them lock up bibletime.  I suspect the
file containnns some stuff that is not supported.  Can we trap this and
send it to a help dialog indicating that the module needes to be
updated?

If this can not be done I need to put somthing about module
compatibility in the handbook.

One of the files that has this problem is:

[Hitchcocks]
DataPath=./modules/lexdict/rawld/hitch/hitch
ModDrv=RawLD
Version=1.1
History_1.1=alphabetization errors fixed
Description=Hitchcock's Bible Names
About=                     HITCHCOCK'S BIBLE NAMES DICTIONARY \par \par
\
This dictionary is from "Hitchcock's New and Complete Analysis of the
Holy Bible," published in the late 1800s.  It contains well over 2,500
Bible and Bible-related proper names and their meanings which you can
search using a word processor. Some Hebrew words of uncertain meaning
have been left out.  It is out of copyright, so feel free to copy and
distribute it. I pray it will help in your study of God's Word. \par
\par \
-- BRH

Fred