[bt-devel] Documentation - en/installation

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 22:37:29 +0100

Hey Fred,

now my comments on the current english HTML files.
First of all, let me say that I really appreciate your work. The
handbook(referring to all files, not only in handbook dir) is awesome and
makes a very professional impression.

I just changed some things on my own. Please take a look and see if you like
it and it conforms to your standards. I basically corrected the name to
BibleTime, erased the section Installation of prerequisite programs and
static binary installation, and did some small spell and content fixes.

I did not check the howto, and maybe not all html files were up to date (esp.
in the install section).

Martin