[bt-devel] Fwd: RE: [sword-devel] Creating sword modules

Chris Little bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 03:00:08 -0800

> Should we use these?

If I might make a suggestion...

You should use them in the sense that you should allow your users to
access them, but you should not use my hacked method of referring to
them. :)

SWORD really does consider "Genesis 1:0" to be the Gen chapter 1
preface.  And it really does consider "Genesis 0:0" to be the Genesis
preface.  But the testament heading key is something like "[Testament
Heading]" and the module heading is "[Module Heading]".  I don't know if
there is a good way of accessing them since those last two keys are not
valid verse keys.

There are a handful of modules that have data in the preface/heading
areas.  MHC is one example.

--Chris