[bt-devel] save search anlaysis - updated

Mark Lybarger bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 00:58:05 -0500

I think I've gotten most of these changes checked in.  Please feel free
to take a look and give some feedback if you have a chance!

I have some suggestions/ideas that could possibly improve the output a
little further:

- more detail on the scope.
- if scope is used, only listing those books in the output html from
within the scope (might be a good idea on the search analysis results
gui also).

Please let me know what you think.