[bt-devel] Bibletime CVS behavior at startup

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:02:38 -0400

You are correct the permissions are wrong.
This is a sword install mgr problem.  All modules were installed at the
same time with installmgr.

When we get to writing a kde installmgr we should have it check for
correct setting of permissions.

Fred