[bt-devel] Startup shell script

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:13:06 -0700

On Sunday 29 April 2001 11:58, you wrote:
> I am not sure I understand.
>
> Does configure need to be modified or do I do somthing like this:
>
> export QTDIR=<QT 2.2.x source directory>
> export KDEDIRS=<KDE2 directory (where KDE2 is installed)>
> make -f Makefile.cvs
> ./configure
> make
> make install

My spec file for making rpm's pretty much does just that but when building
the rpm the export dir's are not needed. If doing it from a shell script that
should work well.

Make sure to run it as root or leave make install out of the script. If you
leave it out after the script finishes building bibltime just do this

su
Give your root password
make install

that should do it.