[bt-devel] Re: Path Question

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 04:08:16 -0400

Jocheim
I tried  adding

export KDEDIRS=/usr/local/kde2
export PATH=$KDEDIRS/bin:$PATH

to $HOME/.bashrc

You are correct without these two commands, parts of Bibletime are missing,
such as menubar icons.

One problem developed.  With these commands in $HOME/.bashrc , most of the
system desktop icons are not found.  Apparently these are no longer in the
PATH.

What command shows what system variables like PATH are set to?

Fred

--
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach