[bt-devel] Translations

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:45:07 -0400

I need to take a few days off of bt work.

On the 1.0 CVS I will update pictures where it makes sense.

Locally I will fork the documentation and keep working on it.  That way it will
be closer to what is needed for 1.1 or whatever.  There actually are only a few
sections that need work.  The search dialog is one.  This results from by not
realizing that I was still launching the wrong version until a short time ago.

When you want the bt 1.1 documentation fork added to the CVS let me know.  I
will keep track of the DOCBOOK pages that have changes so that the translators
won't need to comb the entire documentation set for the next version.

Fred

--
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach