[bt-devel] uploading to sourceforge?

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 23:06:41 +0200

Am Sonntag, 22. April 2001 20:31 schrieben Sie:
> I have some rpm's from sword cvs of today and bibletime 1.0beta1 to upload
> if anybody would like them but I cant figure out sourceforge.

-Login to sourceforge.
-Go to the project site.
-Select admin.
-Select file releases.
-Then follow the instructions. You should add these files to an existing
release (e.g. 1.0beta1) in an existing package (e.g. BibleTime for KDE 2.x).
But you can also create new releases/packages when necessary.

If you select the "CVS" tab on the project page you can see instructions on
how to use cvs. These should work.

> One last thing I can't get cvs from sourceforge it tells me that anonymous
> can't login thats why the rpm's are only beta1 and current cvs.

Let me know if it works.

Martin