[bt-devel] What are the minimal KDE packages needed for 1.0?

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:25:03 -0400

I run mandrake 7

According to prevous posts here the compiler used on the origional RH 7
was broken.  I strongly suggest you update gcc to latest RH update.  The
mandrake 7 includes gcc-2.95.2 which works.

For  sure you will need

htdig

kde2 or later  If kde1 is also installed you might encounter odd problems

Qt-2.x.x

for mandrake

htdig
kdebase -         kde2 is contained inside
kdesupport -    contains libraries that are needed to compile kde
applications

You will need the depends for these RPM's

If you need anything else, the compile error messages will let you know.
Post a message if you can not figure out your message.  Usually you only
need to put the last 20 lines of the terminal output in the mail message.

--
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach