[bt-devel] Synchronizing -- also handbook update

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:24:49 -0400

Greetings

I have just uploaded more documentation stuff:

Fixes to some broken pictures.  I think they all work now.

Added the Bibletime HowTo.  Please note this is released to us for distribution with Bibletime, but the author is retaining the copyright.  Bob expressed two reasons for this, he wants to protect his right to publish (hard copy) at some point in the future.

Added something on printing and exporting.  As my printing from Bt is broken at the moment, this how I think is is supposed to work, rather than how it actually works.

One problem, when proofing I had to print it from netscape, konqueror crashed when I tried to print the longer files.  Probably a kde bug.

--
HE IS RISEN

Fred Saalbach
saalbach@sybercom.net