[bt-devel] some testing results

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:16:11 +0200

> > Groupmanager:
> > -items are sorted in the wrong order
>
> ??
> How should they be sorted?

Alphabetically (after resetting GM).

> > -the close button looks ugly
>
> It's a standard KDE icon.

Its still ugly. ;) (Never mind)

> > -is the backgound color used?
> No.
> > -is the standard text color used(in bibles)?
> No.
> > -is the verse number/url color used?
> No.

Then these should be invisible in the config dialog.

> >  -locale problems - though I set BT to german, items will still show up
> > in english(sometimes, esp. when starting the searchdialog for the 1st
> > time)
>
> I do also have this bug sometimes, don't know why.

We have to solve this before 1.0.
We don't have to make it thread safe, we could add a note about the midding
thread safety somewhere.

> > so much for now... ;)
> > I think BT 1.0 will be really cool.
> > PLEASE ALSO TEST & FIND BUGS... !!!
>
> No time!
> I have to fix them :)

I was not talking about you! I know you're very busy.
There are many people on this list.
Could somebody help with testing?
Up to now nobody has downloaded 1.0beta1.  :(

Martin