[bt-devel] BT 1.0 Documentation

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 09:04:01 -0400

I think the handbook is almost ready.

The major think is that I can not get BT to open a module as described below.  I
could delete this or  if someone can explaine how to get this to work, I can modify
it.

<section ID="hdbk_op_module_tree_select"><title>Selecting a documents to
view</title> <para>
<para>
Another way is from an already opened module.
Simply click on the verse number (pointer changes to hand) and drag it to the
module list. Drop it on the name of the module you want to open, and it will
open that module to the verse you dragged over. If you drag a verse number to an
already open module, it will automatically jump that module to the verse dragged
over. This works for Bibles and Commentaries only. </para>
<para>

There are some places that the Main Index is still called Group Manager in the
program.  Should I add a note about this?
This will cause an inconsistancy in the text.

If anyone finds any other errors or important features I have left out, please let
me know!
I also attempted to remove the unneeded extra directory of /common.  Not sure that
worked.

--
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach