[bt-devel] Bookmark and display window management

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 11:26:22 +0200

> I think that the bookmark should jump to the marked location.  If the book
> is already open we don't need to open a second copy.  If the target book is
> closed it should be opened.
>
> Do we allow two presentations of the same book to be open at the same time?

Yes. Since we have the module choosing feature in the presenters, we should
_always_ open a new presenter. If you want a open presenter to jump to the
bookmarked location, you can drag the bokkmark into the presenter window.

When looking up a word in a lexicon, we should check if it is already open.
If yes, all open lexicons of that module should jump to the word; if no, a
new one should be opened.

These fixes should go into 1.0.
Sorry for using old terms. ;)

Martin