[bt-devel] Some bugfixes and additions

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 07:46:38 -0700

On Friday 06 April 2001 05:15, you wrote:
> Hi Brook!
>
> > I would like to tell you more about bugs but I get this when I try to
> > compile the current sword cvs
>
> I saw a commit in current CVS, could you please try again with updated
> sources?
>
> > If I try to compile bibletime cvs with sword 1.5.1a I get this error:
>
> BibleTime does only compile with current CVS. If 1.0 is out 1.52 will be
> out, too.
>
> Joachim

Thanks I finaly gotit to build. But I had to delete the romtest from the
makefile in the test directory. Romtest doesn't exist and it wouldn't compile.

also bibletime still gives this error:
/usr/include/limits.h:124:3: warning: #include_next is a GCC extension
cswordpresenter.cpp: In method `void CSwordPresenter::refresh (int)':
cswordpresenter.cpp:58: warning: unused parameter `const int events'
cswordpresenter.cpp: In method `ListCSwordModuleInfo
&CSwordPresenter::getModuleList () const':
cswordpresenter.cpp:106: could not convert
`this->CSwordPresenter::m_moduleList' to `ListCSwordModuleInfo &'
make[4]: *** [cswordpresenter.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/thelinu/Desktop/bibletime/bibletime/frontend/presenters'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/thelinu/Desktop/bibletime/bibletime/frontend'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/thelinu/Desktop/bibletime/bibletime'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/thelinu/Desktop/bibletime'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2