[bt-devel] Inactivity

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:00:16 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C0BC3E.076B7150

Hi all, unfortunately at this time I am going to have to be inactive (as =
I have been for some time) with the development of BT.  I am interested =
in its development, so I am not unsubscribing from the mailing list.  We =
recently moved halfway across the country, and into a house with no =
workspace and no time for doing much of anything except answering =
emails!  Since I'm not an active developer, you may remove my name from =
the Developers list.  I am glad that Fred (I think) is doing such a good =
job with the handbook, and I look forward to seeing the features and =
using the program on a regular basis once I get Linux installed on my =
new machine.  I'm not sure when I'll find time to do that, though...  =
:-)

God bless all your efforts!

Hi Joachim - sorry I haven't kept in touch, hope all is going well for =
you.  We're settled into our new home, which is (I think) about half the =
size of the house we left!  We now live in central Minnesota, which =
borders Canada to the north.  Our area is pretty neat, within a 30-mile =
radius, there are nearly 500 lakes and rivers!  The fishing, hunting, =
and golf are great.  Gotta go, hopefully I'll have Linux back up before =
long.

Friends,
Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C0BC3E.076B7150

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi all, unfortunately at this time I am =
going to=20
have to be inactive (as I have been for some time) with the development =
of=20
BT.&nbsp; I am interested in its development, so I am not unsubscribing =
from the=20
mailing list.&nbsp; We recently moved halfway across the country, and =
into a=20
house with no workspace and no time for doing much of anything except =
answering=20
emails!&nbsp; Since I'm not an active developer, you may remove my name =
from the=20
Developers list.&nbsp; I am glad that Fred (I think) is doing such a =
good job=20
with the handbook, and I look forward to seeing the features and using =
the=20
program on a regular basis once I get Linux installed on my new =
machine.&nbsp;=20
I'm not sure when I'll find time to do that, though...&nbsp; =
:-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>God bless all your =
efforts!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Joachim - sorry I haven't kept in =
touch, hope=20
all is going well for you.&nbsp; We're settled into our new home, which =
is (I=20
think) about half the size of the house we left!&nbsp; We now live in =
central=20
Minnesota, which borders Canada to the north.&nbsp; Our area is pretty =
neat,=20
within a 30-mile radius, there are nearly 500 lakes and rivers!&nbsp; =
The=20
fishing, hunting, and golf are great.&nbsp; Gotta go, hopefully I'll =
have Linux=20
back up before long.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Friends,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jeff</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C0BC3E.076B7150--