[bt-devel] Fwd: Re: SWORD

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:11:09 -0700

> 3) I will include a few entries concerning the need to contact copyright
> holders, etc to increase the number of modules available for Sword and
> BibleTime.  I will consider putting a seperate entry for each copyright
> holder for English translations.  Any translators can include information
> on their language modules...
>
> Are there any other suggestions?

We are currently considering a new section in the .conf file for each
module that would include contact information.  The module download page
would then be updated to show the contact information for a module
instead of the general 'please contact the copyright holder' message.
This information might be useful to you also, but probably won't be
accessable from your code that displays from the tips database (just
guessing.  I'm really not sure how the tips are displayed).