[bt-devel] Release of BibleTime 0.25 ?

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:11:18 +0200

Hi Troy,

it is great that you want to help us.
The bug indicates that you need a fresh windows install ;).

No. You installed the qt rpm, i guess.
This package depends on the free Open GL implementation, Mesa.
The version on you sysetm seems to be outdated. (the linker error)

So the first thin you could try is to update your Mesa lib.
If this is not enough, get the qt sources and compile them yourself.
Be sure to use the following commandline arguments for configure:
./configure -debug -shared -gif -sm -system-zlib -system-libpng -system-jpeg

After this is finished, bt should compile without complaints.
Let me know if it works and I'll point you to the buggy sources.

Martin