[bt-devel] Release of BibleTime 0.25 ?

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:08:46 -0700

Martin,
	OK, I think this is the last thing I would like to fix before dubbing
the cvs tree officially 1.5.1.  I'm installing the KDE2Beta5 rpms for my
RH6.2 system now (and download RH7.0 also).  I need exact steps to
reproduce the problem-- what module it happens with, under what
scenerio, etc.  I'm hoping I'll be able to get the new BT compiled  (any
special things I need to know in this area would be appreciated also).
Thanks again, and I hope we can get this bug fixed for you!

	-Troy.