[bt-devel] bug

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:21:34 +0000

Hi Martin!

This remebers me that we have to clean and restructure the backend.
Sure, Torsten did it right, but we have to discuss which functions we need
and we should realize it (at least parts) module independant.

At the moment things are looked up in the module etc., sometimes it's
possible to use only  a VerseKey or SWKey object.

But now I have to learn for Math, we have our exam tomorrow.
I'll have a look at it tomorrow, OK?

--Joachim