[bt-devel] Fwd: Re: SWORD

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:06:06 +0200

IMO we should now concentrate on the conversation with Mr. Bader.
If it fails, we can write converters.

One disadvantage of converters and (even more) uploading: too much effort is
requested from the users. they might have to by several program packages, run
converters etc.
might const lots of money...

Martin