[bt-devel] Fwd: Re: SWORD

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:16:43 GMT

Martin Gruner writes:

> Interesting to know what they are aming at.
> The concept of concurrence is unknown to them, they are establishing a
> monopol [can I say that in English?], in other words they rule the market.

Actually I thought that you just typed too quickly. In English, the word
would be monopoly.

<SNIP>

> I wonder what God thinks concerning this.

Being a Calvinist, I assume He is thinking, "everything is still going
according to plan"...

I however don't see that bigger picture, and therefore am perplexed at the
way people treat the Word of God.  Scripture teaches that we should pay
appropriate wages, but I don't know if God would consider ransoming
scripture as a valid income strategy.  He will deal with this in His own
way, and time...

<SNIP>

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...