[bt-devel] Keychooser

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:42:03 +0000

Martin, could you please add te .ui file of Designer again to CVS? Or don't
you use Designer any more?
The general class should support these functions:

/* gets the key of the keychooser. Can be every type of key (e.g. "Genesis
1:1" or "JESUS"). */
getKey();
/* to set the key of the keychooser */
setKey();

Add the functions you like if they are general enough for a general
keychooser API.

Am Mit, 20 Sep 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Please take a look into frontend/keychooser/ckeychooser.h.
> This is the base class for the keychoosers.
> The file contains the interface definitions.
> Which methods would be required there?
>
> Martin

BTW, you forgot to add the files to the make stuff in KDevelop, I already
committed a fix.

--Joachim