[bt-devel] Release of BibleTime 0.25 ?

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 00:06:51 -0700

Joachim,
	I wish I could fix the API problems, but I have tried to get the new
KDE stuff so that I could compile on my RH 6.2 box, but have not had any
luck.  I don't know what to do except wait for RPMs.  Let me know
exactly what I need compile everything and where I can get each thing
and I will look into the problems.  Or else produce a simple test
program that shows the problem.  I really feel bad that I haven't helped
you all out.

Regarding TrollTech:  I'll try to dig up the contact that I had from the
conference and give him a call.  I'll keep ya posted on exactly what I
find out.

	-Troy.