[bt-devel] regexp editor

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:02:17 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Martin!

> I suggest that we use the existing regexp editor in kde2 (kdenonbeta).
> Joachim, do you know who is maintaining the tdg package in kdenonbeta? I
> need
> to contact them and ask a few questions, but I can't figure out who
> might be
> the maintainer of this stuff.
> The next question would be how to intergrate the stuff into bt, while
> the
> original is still being developed...
> Maybe we would have to include the whole tdg package (almost 1 MB).

Ouch, I think it's too big. We have to find another solution (maybe we can
use a stripped down version?). But if there's no other way and it's usable
we have to include it.

> bugs:
> #1 bt crashes when opening a lexicon presenter.

I know, I'm looking at it today. At the moment I'm in school answering my
eMails in some free time.

> #2 a persistent bug: when I have at least one presenter opened, i can't
> close
> bt properly - stays in memory and I can get the focus back in konsole
> only by
> pressing CTRL-C.

Hm, I'll have a look at it.

> Martin