[bt-devel] problem

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:35:06 +0000

Am Mit, 06 Sep 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Hi all,
>
> a problem: I updated QT to 2.2.0
> Now bt crashes when you try to open a presenter. I guess it has to do with
> CMdiArea / QWorkspace?

Maybe, but I havn't updated yet (cvsup of kde is down).

> Btw, qt.h is corrupt now: it includes qcompactstyle.h which doesn't exist.
> Funny for an official release IMO. You have to fix it manually.

This was already a bug in beta2 and I posted it to trolltech.com, obviously
they havn't fixed it.

> Another question to Joachim: you created the dialog where one can enter the
> key for encrypted modules. I entered some keys, but they were lost after
> restarting bt. could that be due to permission problems or did you not
> implement this?

It's implemented, you have to have write access to sword-dir/mods.d/*

> Joachim, did the DBG respond to you yet? Not to me. :-((

No, I heard nothing! This is really annoying (send it away at leat 2 months
ago).

> Martin
--Joachim