[bt-devel] New features

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:23:37 +0000

Hi!

Here are some new ideas one features for 1.0.

1. Select some modules in the groupmanager and select "Open presenter for
all" in the RMB menu. The opened presenter will display the verses of the
different modules side by side. This is easier than autoScrolling and works
probably much better.
We should also offer an option to add a new module to an opened presenter.

2. Finally do this verse references correctly so verse references will work
in presenter.

Volunteers for the two features?

I'm busy with school and implementation of the printing stuff.

BTW, the final QT 2.2.0 is out. This version won't be updated the next months
(will be used by KDE2), so it's recommended to use it but it's not necessary.
The tiling bug is fixed in this version.

--Joachim