[bt-devel] feedback

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:16:58 +0100

On Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2000 22:06, you wrote:
> Are you really sure you are not executing an old binary?
>
> Try to execute directly bibletime-2/bibletime/bibletime
>
> --Joachim

this is only to show you that this binary is the one making trouble.
The sword error might be my mistake, but i have a /etc/sword.conf, so I don't
know why it complains.
Thank you for helping.

Martin

Martin@marten:~ > bibletime-2/bibletime/bibletime
(BibleTime 1.0) Debug: Startuplogo sucessfully loaded!
(BibleTime 1.0) Debug: CBibleTime::initBackends()
(BibleTime 1.0) Debug: Language set for SWORD is de using OWN settings
SWMgr: Can't find 'mods.conf' or 'mods.d'.  Try setting:
        SWORD_PATH=<directory containing mods.conf>
        Or see the README file for a full description of setup options
(<configPath is null>)
Martin@marten:~ >