[bt-devel] Some questions

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:09:30 -0800

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm working on word selection if you click with the right mouse button on it.
> IMHO the word should then be looked up in the dictionary, since keys can't be
> selected with one click (more than one word). Correct?
>
> The question is now: How should the lookups be done?
> 	-Open a new presenter with the word displayed
> 	-Open a popup
> 	-what else?
>
> What do you think?

How about popping up a menu that will list all the lexicons installed in Sword?
 That way, you could choose what you wanted to see the definition in.  Your
idea is very good!

> And: How shiuld autoscrolling be managed? In  tables or as we did it before?

I'm not sure what tables are (in this context), but the way it was done before
seemed to be good.  The toggle button on Bible and Commentary presenters is
good.

--
Jeffrey C. Hoyt