[bt-devel] feedback

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:12:42 +0100

Hi,

some feedback about the cvs version.

#1 Error on startup, was not before
SWMgr: Can't find 'mods.conf' or 'mods.d'.  Try setting:
SWORD_PATH=<directory containing mods.conf> Or see the README file for a full
description of setup options (<configPath is null>)

[works after defining SWORD_PATH]

#2 crashes when closing a presenter

#3 shows Genesis 1:1 Text when it would be supposed to show other text e.g.
Matthew 1:1 is "In the beginning God created..."

#4 in the searchdialog the result preview is always Genesis 1:1.

#5 the "search progress bug debug output" slows the search to snail speed

#6 Auto tile doesn't work when opening a new presenter.

sorry I can't help but I am busy at the moment.

Martin