[bt-devel] backend

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 14:41:01 +0000

Hi!

> > Thank you!
> > NextChapter and NextBook and the Previous... versions of them are tricky
> > because Sword doesn't provide support for it. But I'll try to do it.
>
> key.Book(key.Book()+1);
>
> or Chapter
> or -1

Sure, this is possible.
But the problem is that this doesn't work properly for commentary modules
because they do not have text for all keys. But the empty keys shouldn't be
displayed.
I'd like a behaviour like "commentary_module++;" which does check for this.

Another question:

How do I see if a book / chapter / verse does exist in a module? For example
GerBen doesn't contain text for the old testament, the empty bookms shouldn't
be displayed in the list.
Is it possible?

Thank you for all your help!
-Joachim