[bt-devel] build troubles

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:11:28 +0000

Hi!

> I'm having troubles building bt (what new.  I'm out of it when it come
> to kde stuff).
>
> first kglobals.h is no where to be found.
> commented out some stuff and got past this.

Maybe I have some old includes. I'll have a look at it.

> next, I'm getting a make file error, something like:
> no rule to make ../libbackend.la needed by libsword_backend.la

Are you sure you run ./configure with --enable-shared ??
Make a distclean and then configure with --enable-shared.

e.g.:

make distclean
export KDEDIR=/usr/local/kde2 QTDIR=/cvs/QT2
./configure --enable-shared
make
make install
export KDEDIRS=/usr/local/kde2
/usr/local/kde2/share/bin/bibletime

> anyway... any help would be appreciated.
>

> 	-Troy.

--Joachim